Software Developer (m/f/o)
Join our DevOps team in Prague!
We believe banking is changing rapidly and we are ambitious to drive the revolution.
We build our product on top of microservice architecture, DevOps principles, agile mindset & cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Splunk).
We are in a start-up mode so we are looking for an independent person who thinks outside the box and can uphold new ideas.
We will teach you, if you teach us.
Your job is to:
- Coordinate your activities with other team members to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Be a valued member of an autonomous Agile team
- Design, develop, deploy and operate Java services that will serve millions of users
- Be a member of Velvon DevOps guild affecting and driving our architecture across the company
YOU are great fit if you:
- have 3+ years’ experience with Java or Kotlin development
- know REST, GraphQL or at least HTTP
- have met AWS, GCP or even Azure
- want build cloud native microservices on top of K8s
- know or want to get in touch with DevOps, GitLab CI pipelines and GitOps kind of deployment
- build strong monitoring platform using Grafana, Splunk and application logs
- know and care about solid engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming, and automated testing
- are familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems and enjoy seeing millions of users running your code
- are keen to work in an Agile manner
- speak Czech & English
- flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation and sick days
- pension contribution
- meal vouchers
- great accessibility – metro Dejvická
- corporate and team events
- company discounts
- technical training’s and certificates, conferences
- and last, but not least work in fun environment, where everyone is learning!
If you are are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise, we are looking forward to meet you!