Python BI developer (m/f/o)
Join our DevOps team in Prague!
We believe banking is changing rapidly and we are ambitious to drive the revolution.
We build our product on top of microservice architecture, DevOps principles, agile mindset & cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Splunk).
We are creating a bank on a greenfield with the latest technologies.
TL;DR – Python, Databriks, Big Data, Datalake, Deltalake, Apache Sparks
Your job is to:
- coordinate your activities with other team members to solve interesting and challenging problems
- be responsible for designing and maintaining next-generation data platforms in Microsoft Azure
- designing and building Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS) in support of highly-scalable applications
- developing strategies for data acquisition, data recovery, and database implementation
- analyse business requirements and deliver data solutions to meet those requirements
- Design, develop, deploy and operate Python pipelines
- Be a member of Velvon DevOps guild affecting and driving our architecture across the company
YOU are great fit if you:
- are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- have some experience with Python and Databriks
- know or want to get in touch with DevOps, GitLab CI pipelines and GitOps kind of deployment
- know how to build strong monitoring platform using Grafana, Splunk and application logs
- know and care about solid engineering practices like data science, continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- are familiar with designing and building massive parallel processes using Databriks
- are keen to work in an Agile manner
- speak Czech and English
- flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation and sick days
- pension contribution
- meal vouchers
- great accessibility – metro Dejvická
- corporate and team events
- company discounts
- technical trainings and certificates, conferences
- and last, but not least work in fun environment, where everyone is learning!