Procurement Manager (m/f/o)
Experience in procurement and supply chain management?
Are you a good communicator who loves to negotiate a good deal?
Become part of a success story now!
- Develop and manage supplier relationship with vendors from all areas — office equipment and supplies, IT equipment, consulting services, etc
- Work closely with functional budget owners and increase procurement coverage of the spend (where relevant)
- Monitor contracts performance, price variance and take appropriate corrective actions when needed
- Run RFI/RFP/RFQ/eAuctions/F2F negotiations
- Review, prepare for signing and ensure implementation of negotiated contracts
- Independently consolidate contracts for both locations — Germany and Czech Republic
- Assure timely contract renewal and manage/plan contract expiration dates
- Continuous improvement and innovation
- University degree in the field of economics, law or IT
- 3+ years in supply chain management (Procurement or Sales), IT knowledge is a plus
- You have a strong analytical mind, able to understand cost models, sourcing results and financial and operational impact for the company
- Good understanding of procurement processes, methods and techniques
- You are great communicator and negotiator— after all, the job is is about making deals!
- You are passionate about servicing people who is creative, team player and a resourceful problem solver
- Fluency in German and English
- Inspiring environment of a start-up combined with the stability of a global financial company
- Exciting, varied tasks and individual career development opportunities
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- We pay for your lunch via www.lunchit.de
- Free coffee, water and fruits, as well as a casual dress code and regular team events
- And last but not least, a fun and friendly working environment
Still interested? No need for a cover letter..get straight to it and send us your CV!