Market and Liquidity Risk Manager (m/f/o)
We are expanding our risk team and looking for an experienced Market and Liquidity Risk Manager.
Do you like to define and build processes from scratch? Do you have a passion for the Fintech industry and want to become part of a success story?
- Take the lead of the process of setting the Market and Liquidity Risk Strategy of the bank
- Define and implement the necessary processes and models to manage the portfolio of the bank according to the company risk appetite
- Develop the ILAAP and IRRBB and take responsibility for identifiying, assessing and reporting all relevant risk types (mainly interest rate risk, credit spread risk, FX risk and liquidity risk)
- Develop stress testing framework
- Take product control in the area of price verification and market conformity check, mark-to-market P/L and reconciliation as well as investigation of limit breaches
- Periodical reporting of the development of the risk profile of the portfolio (incl. stress testing and group reporting) for the different risk types
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business mathematics, economics or a related field
- You have spent at least 3 years in market and liquidity risk management of a bank and have experience with the implementation of respective German and EU regulation
- You possess knowledge in the relevant produchts including debt instruments, Interest Rate Swaps and FX Swaps
- You are passionate about customer experience, you are a relentless communicator, you possess creative mind, you seek teamwork
- Du sprichst fließend Deutsch (and your English is pretty perfect as well)
- Inspiring environment of a start-up combined with the stability of a global financial company
- Exciting, varied tasks and individual career development opportunities
- Competitive and attractive salary package
- Free coffee, water and fruits and an additional lunch allowance (Lunchit)
- A casual dress code and regular team events
- And last but not least, a fun and friendly working environment
Still interested? No need for a cover letter..get straight to it and send us your CV!