DevOps Engineer (m/f/o)
Join our IT team in Prague!
We believe banking is changing rapidly and we are ambitious to drive the revolution.
We build our product on top of microservice architecture, DevOps principles, agile mindset & cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Splunk, Grafana)
We are looking for DevOps Engineer who will help us building resilient services on top of scalable and highly automated cloud infrastructure.
We are in a start-up mode so we are looking for an independent person, who thinks outside the box & can uphold new ideas.
We’ll teach you, if you teach us.
Your Daily Job is to:
- work in a small team of developers, cooperate closely with product owner on task breakdown and timely project delivery
- perform iterative analysis, modeling, testing, profiling of various components of the SaaS application
- responsibly helping full-stack platform infrastructure projects
- documenting findings and recommendations for improvement, interfacing with engineering to ensure 100% application uptime
- maintaining and enhancing deployment scripts, tools, and methodologies; play a lead role in advancing our ‘Infrastructure as code’ architecture.
- lead the evaluation and development of our data ingestion pipeline to be deployed ‘as a service’ or on premise on commodity hardware.
- ensuring efficient and scalable artifact deployments to production servers using CI/CD pipelines and other deployment automation tools
- monitor the SaaS environment and work with other QA and DevOps Engineers to identify and solve problems
- ensure that failover mechanisms are in place and are working correctly
- responding to and resolving technical emergencies
YOU are great fit if you:
- are courageous, positive & you take responsibility, enthusiastic about software development, mobile technologies, a team-player, autonomous & creative, able to learn and has good communication skills
- have a minimum of a combined 5+ years of Site Reliability, DevOps, and/or Software Development experience, ideally in a growth-stage environment
- have experience operating within, and supporting, complex SaaS production or revenue-critical 24/7 web services environments
- have experience developing and operationalizing system installations and upgrades
- have experience running and administering services in any public cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- have experience with one or more scripting/coding languages, ideally Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, or Python
- have experience with big data platform & working in an Agile development environment
- speak Czech & English
- flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation and sick days
- pension contribution
- meal vouchers
- great accessibility – metro Dejvická, Prague
- corporate and team events
- company discounts
- technical trainings and certificates, conferences
- and last, but not least work in fun environment, where everyone is learning!