DevOps Engineer specializing in observability (m/f/o)
Join our DevOps team in Prague!
We believe banking is changing rapidly and we are ambitious to drive the revolution.
We build our product on top of microservice architecture, DevOps principles, agile mindset & cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Splunk).
We are creating a bank on a greenfield with the latest technologies.
TL;DR – Splunk, ELK stack etc Architecture design
Your job is to:
- work on developing organization wide log analysis platform based on Splunk in Azure cloud environment
- cooperate with architects, developers and testers to address the needs of microservice architecture monitoring
- prepare analysis and implementing requirements for KPI tracking and SLA evaluation for critical banking services
- develop infrastructure and deployment code needed for integrating and collecting logs from other infrastructure components
- automate manual tasks
- perform data analysis and setup of event evaluation rules within SIEM Security Analytics
- use Machine Learning tools to identify trends in data and implement proactive monitoring
- be proactive in defining and advocating of conventions for deployment of configuration and custom developed dashboards on various environments, documentation of solutions
- support, collaborate and share knowledge with application teams of developers in the area of Splunk platform know-how
YOU are great fit if you:
- have experience with any of the Log Management platforms – Splunk, ELK stack etc. Architecture design, deployment and administration of the Linux-System configuration, script creation
have sound knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- have knowledge and experience of the MS Azure cloud platform, experience with authoring of ARM templates for desired state infrastructure (it’s an advantage)
- are willing to learn
- are keen to work in an Agile environment
- speak Czech & English
- flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation and sick days
- pension contribution
- meal vouchers
- great accessibility – metro Dejvická, Prague
- corporate and team events
- company discounts
- technical training’s and certificates, conferences
- and last, but not least work in fun environment, where everyone is learning!
We are looking forward to meeting you!