Software developer – Back Office (m/f/o)
Join our DevOps team in Prague!
We believe banking is changing rapidly and we are ambitious to drive the revolution.
We build our product on top of microservice architecture, DevOps principles, agile mindset & cloud technologies (Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, Splunk).
We are creating a bank on a greenfield with the latest technologies.
TL;DR – Kotlin, GitLab, ReactJS, SpringBoot REST
Your daily job is to:
- coordinate your activities with other team members to solve interesting and challenging problems
- be a valued member of an autonomous Agile team
- design, develop, deploy and operate Java services that will serve millions of users
- be a member of Velvon DevOps guild affecting and driving our architecture across the company
YOU are great fit if you:
- are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- have 3+ years’ experience with java development (favorable JAVA 11, SpringBoot REST)
- know or want to learn Kotlin, GitLab CI pipelines and GitOps kind of deployment
- are a full stack developer with ReactJS knowledge
- know why to use tests in distributed environment
- build strong monitoring platform using SPLUNK and application logs and use it for production support
- have experience working in an Agile development environment
- speak Czech & English
- flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation and sick days
- pension contribution
- meal vouchers
- great accessibility – metro Dejvická (Prague)
- corporate and team events
- company discounts
- technical trainings and certificates, conferences
- and last, but not least work in fun environment, where everyone is learning!
We are looking forward to meet you!